Indian Army Recruitment 2022: For all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Indian Army Recruitment 2022 here is an update which is announced by the department on their official website for the candidate. Job Seekers the news update about the post is announced in June so you have to fill out the application form as soon as possible before the Indian Army application form date is closed.
Indian Army Recruitment 2022
The Indian army announced the date for the application form is 22 August 2022 so, read out the detail below and fill out the application form. This is a good opportunity for all of the candidates who are waiting so do not miss it.
Indian army application form
The Indian army is the largest army force and every year they invite people to join the Indian army. This year's recruitment notification is published by the department. Candidate the Indian army recruitment application form. They also select the right candidate so the limits are set by the department and the limits are given below. scroll down the page and get the full information.
Indian Army Recruitment Qualification
Post Name & Post-wise Vacancy:
- Total number of posts – 291 posts
- Tradesman Mate – 266 posts (General-133, SC-46, ST-36, OBC-51)
- Lower Division Clerk – 10 posts (General-05, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-02)
- Material Assistant – 06 posts (General-03, SC-01, ST-02, OBC-00)
- Fireman – 08 posts (General-05, SC-02, ST-01, OBC-00)
- MTS – 01 post (General-01)
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are going to apply for the Indian army have to be passed in the 10th/12th from the recognized board or ITI in material assistant if you are going to apply for the Material assistant post.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2022
Address: 27 Field Ammunition Depot,Pin- 909427, C/o 56 APO
Documents to be enclosed –
- Two Self-attested passport size photographs (one on the right corner, one on the acknowledgement card)
- Attested copies of All Educational Qualification Certificate
- Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Serviceman (if applicable)
- PH/Medical Certificate (if applicable)
- Self-Addressed Envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.25/-
Job Location – All India
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal