www.Fci.gov.in Recruitment 2022: Online Apply for FCI Recruitment,113 posts in the Food Corporation of India have started. All the state candidates should register for Indian Fertilizer Corporation Recruitment 2022. While registering for the Fertilizer Corporation of India Recruitment, applicants will enter all their necessary information properly. Online Apply for Fertilizer Corporation of India recruitment is being done from 27 August 2022.
How to Apply FCI Recruitment 2022 Form Online is given below in the application process. By reading the online application process, candidates will be able to apply their forms without any mistakes. For more information, applicants read each and every article given on this page carefully, and further applicants will be given moment-to-moment information related to FCI Recruitment 2022. Fci.gov.in Recruitment 2022.
|www.Fci.gov.in Recruitment 2022 Apply Online|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Fertilizer Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
FCI Recruitment 2022: Only eligible candidates will apply for 113 posts in the FCI department. Applying FCI form, applicant's qualification, age, selection process, the application process, salary, application fee, all information is available below on this page. The application date for FCI Recruitment 2022 is 27/08/2022. Candidates will apply their form by reading the application process given below on this page. While applying, candidates will apply their form according to the qualification and according to the post in a sequential manner.
Candidates will continue to get information related to FCI's new recruitment application through this page. Food Corporation of India new recruitment registration Applicants must complete before the last date of application. Otherwise, no candidate will get a chance to apply after the last date of application is over.
FCI Recruitment 2022-
|Organization||Fertilizer Corporation of India|
|Place||Recruitment is for all states|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Eligibilities-
- Manager (General) Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks;
- OR CA / ICWA / CS
- Manager (Depot) Graduation Degree or equivalent from a recognized university with minimum of 60% marks – OR CA/ ICWA/ CS
- Manager (Movement) Bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks; OR CA / ICWA / CS
- Manager (Accounts)
- B.Com from a recognized University and recognized by UGC/AICTE at least 2 years post-graduate full-time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma; OR Minimum recognized by UGC/AICTE PG Part-time MBA (Fin) degree/diploma (not in the nature of distance learning) of 3 years duration; OR Post Graduate MBA (Fin) Degree/ Diploma by Distance Education Mode recognized by UGC-AICTE- DEC Joint Committee.
- Manager (Technical) B.Sc in Agriculture from a recognized University. OR B.Tech Degree or B.E Degree in Food Science from a recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE
- Manager (Civil Engineer) Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineer) Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Manager (Hindi) Master's degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the degree level.
- More Details Check the Official Notification
FCI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit-
- The minimum age of the applicant applying for this post is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
FCI Recruitment 2022 Application Fee-
- The application fee of the applicants applying for various posts in the Food Corporation of India has been kept differently according to the category, the information related to the application fee, applicants will get to seen in the table below.
|General ( UR)||800/-|
|Female All Category||Nil|
FCI Recruitment 2022 Important Dates-
- Date of publication 24/08/2022
- Starting date for submission of the online application form 27/08/2022
- Last date for submission of the online application form 26/09/2022
FCI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process-
|Post Name Details||Selection Process|
|Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering)||Online Computer Based Test, Interview, Training|
|Manager (Hindi)||Online Computer-Based Test & Interview|
|Post Name Details||Post Code|
|Manager Civil Engineer||F|
|Manager Electrical Mechanical Engineer||G|
Documents Verifications And Interview-
- For Post Codes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H candidates who are shortlisted in the Online Test will be called for an interview on the post of candidate ratio of 1:3 to be conducted by FCI later on Document verification will be completed at the time of interview. The said procedures will be conducted at select centers. The venue, time, and date of the interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates. Call letter for interview. Candidates are required to download their Interview Call Letter from the official website. FCI Recruitment 2022 Notification Out.
- FCI website https://fci.gov.in/. Please note that any request regarding change in date, venue, etc. may be entertained. will not be considered for an interview. However, FCI reserves the right to change the date/place/time/s. e.t.c. of interview. The weightage prescribed for the interview will be 10%. , The candidates will be selected on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview, the details of which will be available on the website of FCI.
- Candidates who are meritorious on the basis of combined merit in Online Test and Interview and whose documents have been successfully verified and their eligibility established for the posts in Cadre General/Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering and Manager (Hindi).
- While appearing for the interview/document verification, the candidate should produce the prescribed valid documents. In the absence of valid documents, the candidature of the candidates is liable to be canceled. Candidates will be allowed for the interview only after the successful completion of the document verification process. FCI will not take any responsibility for receipt of any certificate/remittance/document sent separately.
How To Apply FCI Recruitment 2022-
- First of all, both male and female applicants go to the official website of www.fci.gov.in
- Search and download the job notification given on the home page.
- After that click on FCI Recruitment 2022.
- Now the form of Fertilizer Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 will open in front of you, fill in important information in it.
- Pay the application fee and submit it, keep the printout of the application form with you.FCI Recruitment 2022
- Also, visit our website Applyexam.co.in
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal