eGrass Haryana | egrashry.nic.in Portal | e Grass Portal Challan | egrass online challan haryana | eGrass Portal Haryana Registration, Login
eGrass Haryana is an Online Government Receipts Accounting System (e-GRASS) is an e-Governance Initiative of the Government of Haryana. Haryana government wants to easy to use all government services and be transparent to all people. eGrass is very popular in Haryana because egrass made many services like stamp paper, verify challan, verify payment or etc. The bank also accepts the challan filled through an e-GRASS portal and neither any signature nor verification is required on the challan generated from this system.
What is eGrass Haryana Online Challan?
It is a complete online challan system of the Haryana Government. For each and every application a complete and online challan has to be submitted. This is a completely transparent way of paying the government on a real-time basis by any person of Haryana. eGrass Haryana Online Challan is mandatory for applying your vehicle registration documents and other details of your vehicle.
Here are the eligible transactions, the application includes
Vehicle registration, insurance, fitness/lifestyle certificates for vehicles, payment of Police Duty / Second Class Magistrate Duty/salaries / contributions from employees/provident fund/schemes, stamp paper service, second-class magistrate services, Health Scheme, Diabetic/cardiac/respiratory/sports/dietitian/neurological /maternity/day care etc.
Features / Benefits of eGrass Haryana
With the help of the eGRASS Portal, you can easily get the challan or receipt of any government facility sitting at home and verify it. Through this article, we will tell you the features of eGRASS. And if you will give information about how to generate challan from the e-GRASS portal, then you read this article carefully.
1. The scheme in which the government receipt is to be deposited by the depositor in eGrass will be deposited in the appropriate/correct scheme.
2. Challan depositors will be able to submit government receipts through online banking sitting at home.
3. If the depositor cannot use online banking then he can generate preprinted electronic challan by using manual option and deposit government receipt by cash/check / DD in the selected bank.
4. The depositor will not have to go to the Treasury office to get the challan verified.
5. The depositor will have the option of more than one bank to deposit the government receipt. The depositor can choose the bank at his convenience.
6. MIS reports related to government receipt will be available with the concerned department and treasury office.
Types of users in eGRASS
- DDO User: - In this, the DDO (Checker) of the department will generate the challan for depositing the amount in the account of the Haryana Government using his username, password. This user is only for the departments of the Haryana Government.
- Registered Users:- These will be the users who have to deposit the amount through Challan in the account of the regular Haryana Government.
- Guest User: - These will be those users who sometimes have to deposit the amount through challan in the account of the Haryana Government. For example, making challans for jobs advised by the Haryana government by an applicant, etc. For this User Name = guest & Password = guest.
How to access eGrass Haryana Online Challan?
All a citizen needs to do is to log on to http://www.egrassharyana.gov.in. and there will be one link that says C & EC Haryana Online Challan. Click on this link and then you will get "Online Challan" in the form of an email. Online Challan Now you will see your challan there which you can print for future use.
How to register and log in to eGRASS online?
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of e eGrass .
- After that, you will see the option of registration. After filling in all the details given in it, you will have to log in.
- Direct Link: https://egrashry.nic.in/WebPages/Account/EgUserRegistration.aspx.
- After that click on “Select Category” on the Payee Profile page.
- From this, the relevant type of payment will be selected.
- After selecting the option given in it, the user will see the correct scheme.
- If this does not help the user, then click on the back button on this page.
- Select the name of the department and its related major head and scheme related to the slanted major head.
- If the user is not aware of this, then the user has to contact any district-level / block level office related to the department whose government receipt is to be submitted or by contacting the district treasury office / sub-treasury office.
- User Major Head, Scheme You can get information about this, in which the user has to submit a government receipt.
eGrass Help Line Number
Haryana government released a new online portal Of eGrass Haryana Online Challan. The system is very easy to use for those, who are just getting online. It can be done with one login or a different one. For this to be used all you need to do is to go to their website and put in your first and last name.
Once you are done with that, it will ask for your mobile number. You will get an e-request in a minute or two. It will ask you what would you like to confirm if anything. Once you complete that, you will receive your request in a few minutes.
You will have to pay Rs 30 for it. The e-recording system is great for people in Haryana, who want to use a government service. There is a step-by-step procedure to do so.
eGrass Haryana | egrashry.nic.in Portal | e Grass Portal Challan | egrass online challan Haryana | ई ग्रास हरयाणा | eGrass Portal Haryana Registration, eGrass Portal Haryana Login
- Axis Bank Credit Card Status Check
- Epass Karnataka Scholarship Application Status Online
- ICICI Credit Card Status: Know Your ICICI Credit Card Application Status
- CSC Registration Status 2022
- How to Download Quick SBI Samadhaan App for Android
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal